Friday, December 16, 2011

This week's output...

Last week I finished the majority of my orders and this week I strove to make one new piece each day. Some of the work took several days, some could be completed in a single day. Thanks to a CD of music my daughter made for me I was able to saw, hammer and solder, and set all while rocking out to "mama mix". Thanks Caelen!

posted to etsy on Monday, fossilized coral

these turquoise and pearl earrings were also a Monday addition but sold within a few hours...(!)




these pretty little coin pearl studs appeared on Wednesday


Thursday- Cherry Creek jasper and freshwater pearls


And today I finished a stacking ring set in sterling.


I'll definitely be back at it tomorrow! You can check out more of my work at betsybensen.etsy.com.




1 comment: