Thursday, October 25, 2012

Imogen




I want to provide a peek into Astoria's newest gallery, Imogen Gallery. The owner, Teri Sund, has created a clean, open space with lots of natural light, even on the rainy Oregon day that found my friend Bonnie and I road tripping from Portland to pay her a visit.



Teri is focusing on contemporary art from local NW artists. Here, Barb Campbell's whimsical pottery is shown in the foreground. 


I love this painting by Laura Mantecon...

Rain or shine, Astoria is a great place to visit, and Imogen Gallery is a wonderful addition to this charming little town at the mouth of the Columbia River. Oh, and I should mention that Imogen Gallery is now carrying my jewelry...yay!



Imogen Gallery is located at 240 11th Street

Astoria Photos

This photo of Astoria is courtesy of TripAdvisor

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Astoria with me. Lovely gallery.

    ReplyDelete