Monday, January 20, 2014

I can't seem to keep my hands off the stuff...

My philosophy regarding stones has always been that when you see a good thing, you need to jump on it. Even if you just recently bought a slew of pretty rocks. I mean, when you're talking jaspers and agates, each is one of a kind. You just have to keep that in mind. And I don't buy everything I see, I do employ some restraint... well, a little...


This batch of beauties includes Morrisonite at the top, Montana agate, a nice ocean jasper and a bunch of beautiful Willow Creek jasper. See what I mean? How could a sane person pass these up?
And now the fun begins...




2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this one. I spend way more money on cabs than I should. But they are SOOOOO pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, I just did my stone inventory for tax time, wow, I need to cut back a bit... ; )

    ReplyDelete