Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Work

It's been a while and I wanted to share some of the new work I've completed in the past month. Between The Real Mother Goose, David Frank and etsy, I find my days filled with work. So much so that the dog is right now staring me down to get out for a walk and all I want to do is get back into the studio!



lots of interesting pearls

Pendants: a nice tourmalated quartz and African petrified wood

Gorgeous Montana agate and citrine


Sometimes I despair that I work too slowly, producing one piece at a time, but when I see it all together I realize I'm actually getting more done from week to week then I think I am, and enjoying the process along the way... 
I guess I'll get that guy out for his walk while it's not raining!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy,
    Love all this new work you're showing! Do you ever do any work with opal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth, loved the photo of your snowy place on facebook yesterday! I don't work with opal very often, for some reason. Maybe because the first stone I ever broke while setting was an opal! But I have and will...

    ReplyDelete